Disclaimers: Terms & Conditions of Booking.
Terms & Conditions of booking & Refund Policies.
* In order to receive a refund on the moneyback guarantee on staff quality, the client must inform the staff and the agency upon arrival and ask the staff for a refund before any services have commenced.
* No refunds will be given upon cancellation of services or change of mind.
* No refunds will be given after services have commenced.
* No refunds will be given on any travel expenses paid in advance unless services have been officially cancelled by us before the date of the booking due to an inability to service the booking.
* All staff are to be treated with respect and dignity at all times, and failure to do so will result in an official warning.
* Failure to heed an official behaviour warning will result in all services being terminated immediately without refund.
* If at any stage our staff feel unsafe, disrespected, degraded, forced, sexually harassed or abused, or even generally uncomfortable the client will be officially warned and failure to heed this warning will result in immediate termination of all services without refund, and also in severe cases will result in the police being called to the premises by the agency management and the offender/s being prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
* It is not acceptable to sexually harass staff or proposition them for any sexual services whatsoever, and doing so excessively or agressively will result in an official behaviour warning.
*All clients are not to touch any performer without their invitation or express permission, and are required to remain of good behaviour, polite, and courteous towards our staff.
* Failure to abide by any of our behaviour regulations will result in an official behaviour warning from management, that if not heeded will result in immediate termination of all entertainment without refund .
* Refund of booking deposits and admin fees will only be given in the case of our staff not attending the booked location at any time on the date booked, with exception of any situations where the staff could not access the specific client location due to dangerous weather, terrain, or building/venue and location conditions that require them to risk their safety or turn back.
* No refunds of any sort are given for lateness, or any cancellation by the client that occurs as a direct result of lateness.
* No refunds are given in the case of staff replacements, we do aim to book the selected staff however unforseen circumstances may occur from time to time and we reserve the right to replace any staff with others with the same pricing and services.
*In the case of staff cancellations, we reserve the right to replace the staff booked.
* We do not guarantee the availability of any one staff member at any given time, and therefore we require booking in advance if you wish to hand-select staff.
*We reserve the right to fill any booking with any of the appropriate staff required for the booking , services, and location in the case of the client not hand-selecting staff.
* Booking deposit is not refundable in the case of select individual staff being unavailable at the specific times or dates, and we ask that you select a minimum of 4 choices in order of preference for each entertainer required, if those selected are all unavailable we will give the client a reselection.
* Hand-selection by clients is not possible with any last minute bookings within 48 hrs of the booking date, and any attempt on our behalf to accommodate clients in this respect is purely the prerogative of the staff manager on duty and the ease of availabilty perameters that the manager can access short notice, and is not an entitlement or guarantee of any specific staff member.
* Last minute time changes that render the booked staff to become unavailable for the booking will result in extra booking fees for extra staff, as the deposit must be paid to the staff booked as a last minute cancellation fee in compensation of their timeslot being cancelled by the client, and subsequent loss of booking and wages.
* All Staff selections must be made within 48 hrs of booking, or the client forfeits the process of hand selection.
* Booking deposit guarantees the booking will be held for the client and must be paid within 48hrs of making a booking, and is not subject to available staff selections nor does it guarantee availability of pre-selected staff will coincide with booking perameters.
* Staff selections and availability will not be given until confirmation of deposit is received.
* No refunds will be given under any circumstances for any situations where the staff could not access the specific client location due to dangerous weather, terrain, or building/venue and location conditions that require them to risk their safety or turn back.
* No refunds will be given under any circumstances or situations where the staff could not access or contact the client at the address location given nor via telephone upon arrival at location, nor if the location given does not show in maps or is difficult to access and the client is uncontactable via telephone or at a previously agreed location by the client and booking manager.
* Bookings are confirmed and locked in upon payment, and failure to pay deposit within 48hrs (unless previously agreed in writing by management) may result in loss of booked staff and subsequent reselection as our staff do not hold unconfirmed bookings.
* Deposits must allow 2-3 days before the booking date to clear, and cannot be processed as received before then unless the client sends us a screenshot or bank confirmation via txt or email that has been confirmed as received.
* By booking with Bad Kitty & Tomcats Entertainment, the client therefore acknowledges and accepts all of our agency terms and conditions.
By booking your Function with Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions:
1. General Terms
1.1 It’s the client responsibility that all guests of the function are informed about our terms and conditions.
1.2. We DO NOT Provide any sexual services of any kind. Please don’t ask our contractors for sexual services. Badkitty & Tomacts Stripperss is an adult entertaining company providing waitresses/waiters and strippers for private and corporate events.
1.3 Due to last minute changes, cancellations, illness, etc, Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers may replace/substitute a model/waitress/stripper that had been selected by the client for the event. If possible we’ll try to inform you of this change as soon as possible. In case of substitution Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers will not give a refund or any other compensation.
1.4 Hubba Hubba Strippers engage the service of independent contractors. The models, waitresses and strippers are responsible for their own liability insurances. In case a contractor causes any damage, it will be a legal matter between the client and the contractor. Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers can not be held responsible. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure adequate levels of public liability insurance exist to cover all contractors used at their location. Please note: Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers are not reliable for any loss or liability that may incur, not limited to personal injury and/or loss, for this reason Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers does not require, nor holds, any insurances for contractors represented by Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers [excluding public liability for when the contractors are physically present in the Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers offices].
1.5. Be aware of any uncontrollable factors [weather, traffic, other venues, etc] that can cause a delay on the requested start time.
1.6. Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers services are only available for group private functions, such as Bucks Night, Poker Parties, Birthday event, Boat Cruises and other Corporate events .Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers entertainers are NOT available for personal one on one bookings.
2.1. A deposit is required to confirm your booking. This transaction can be made by supplying your credit card information over the phone or by bank account deposit. The amount of this deposit varies depending on the type of services/packages. Refunds are only available in case of a private function and as long as there’s been a cancellation time frame of at least 7 days.
2.2. All prices quoted exclude GST.
2.3. In case the pick up and drop off location of your function is not the same [eg Boat Cruise with a destination] you are required to cover the costs of taxi/ferry for the model/waitress/stripper return journey you must Inform us if this is the case with your function.
2.4. Any extra time (on request, boat delays, etc) for a model/waitress/stripper will be charged.
2.5 If the customer has given Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers models the incorrect address therefore making the girls late to their job the customer will be charged and hourly rate according to the job description of the models or the time will come out of the already booked time.
2.6 All Models must be paid in Full on arrival Before ANY entertainment starts.
3.1. For No-Show – Client is entitled to a full refund of your deposit for any no-show. Please request your refund via email.
3.2. In order to receive a refund on the moneyback guarantee on staff quality, the client must inform the staff and the agency upon arrival and ask the staff for a refund before any services have commenced.
3.3. By paying a model/stripper in cash on the night of the event you are confirming that the correct services have been provided and that you are satisfied with the services provided. Any concerns you have after paying the model/stripper have to be taken up with the model/stripper on the night of the event and not with Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers.
3.4. Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers are not liable for the refund of any payments made in cash on the night of your event.
3.5 Incase of any event cancelled on the day the deposit is non refundable
3.6 No refunds will be given upon cancellation of services or change of mind.
3.7 No refunds will be given after services have commenced.
4. Rules for a Function
4.1. Payment of a model/waitress/stripper has to occur in cash on the moment he/she arrives. If the full cash payment is not received during the function.
4.2. You cannot touch a model/waitress/stripper, unless you are invited to do so.
4.3. Cameras, videos and mobile phones recording of a model/waitress/stripper is NOT allowed. Unless an explicit permission from a model/waitress/stripper is received. If not obided by the model will leave with no refund given.
4.4. If a stripper is accompanied by personal security, you’re not allowed to refuse the attendance of this person. We require you to provide a changing room for the stripper or entertainers.
4.5. If any of these above mentioned rules are broken, the model/waitress/stripper has the right to leave immediately without notice, and no refund will be given.
4.6. Any misconduct, verbal or physical abuse during the event/show towards the model/dancer is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. If the model/dancer feels they are being mistreated they have the right to leave the event right away. No refund will be provided.
4.7 Venue and/or location of function must be deemed appropriate for models /dancer / entertainers. Examples include public spaces, open air venues during winter months and venues that are family orientated. If unsure if your venue is suitable please discuss with Badkitty & Tomacts Strippers at the time of booking.
5.1. Deposits can be paid by bank transfer or credit card.
5.2. Bookings changed or modified with less than 7 days notice, deposit paid is non refundable and a cancellation fee may be required. Cancellation fee of 20% of the amount owing to model/stripper.
6.1. Bookings cancelled with 7 days notice are entitled to the deposit refund, booking fee of $80 will be deducted of that amount.
6.2. Bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours will forfeit the booking deposit.
6.3. Bookings with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the full amount of the booking.
6.1. If you do not wish a particular model/dancer to attend your event, please mention it when placing booking.